Date(s) - 10 Nov 2012
10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
The group will be hosting with Sustainable Seattle in their conference space on the water in Fremont.
The tentative schedule:
- 10:30 am Welcome/Roundtable Intros
- 11:00 am Local Economy Presentation followed by facilitated discussion
- 12:30 pm Lunch (provided)
- 1:15 pm Business Update from SCALLOPS Central
- 1:30 pm Sustainability Reports
- 2:45 pm Coffee
- 3:00 pm Mingling and Cross-Pollination
- 4:00 pm Goodbye
The group is looking for (5-10 min) best practice/project reports from other groups. Does your group have a project or strategy (one which hasn’t heard at a previous meet-up) to share with the group? Please let Jenny Heins (contact info below) know ASAP so it can be scheduled.
For more information contact Jenny Heins, Sustainable Ballard President, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 206-384-0053.