Date(s) - 17 Nov 2012
11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
South Parking Lot @ Lincoln Park
You can help us educate those lining up for the Fauntleroy Ferry by handing out our NO-Idling book mark while drivers wait for the ferry. Please sign up for a shift at this website.
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, learn the facts and what to say to drivers (Pizza to be served to volunteers)
- Volunteers will be given information to pass along to drivers and a simple script
- Volunteers will administer a quick 3 to 5 question survey to the drivers
- Volunteers will be assigned a certain section of the sidewalk
- Kids ages 6 and up are welcome
- *Kids ages 6 to 10, must be accompanied by an adult/parent volunteer
- There may be groups (2-5) of kids assigned to a volunteer
- Noon to 4:30 pm, educate drivers along Fauntleroy Way SW with your children**
Meet up in the parking lot at Lincoln Park, closest to the Fauntleroy Ferry Dock. A white canopy with the CoolMom sign will be visible near the park parking lot.
*Parents will be responsible for their own children, unless specifically arranged through contacting Terri Glaberson, Program Manager for Think Outside the Car, email@example.com.