- Friday March 1, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday March 2, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
King Conservation District is now offering online ordering! To place your order, visit our website. They do not ship plants! Your plants must be picked up on the dates listed below.
Payment: Order and pay for your plants by credit card online by February 8th, 2013. Phone orders and purchase orders can be taken by calling Jacobus Saperstein at 425-282-1912.
- March 1, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and March 2, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Pick-up Location:
- King Conservation District
- 1107 SW GradyWay, Renton, 98057
- Walk-up Sale: Some plants will be available for sale at the same time and location above. Because they cannot guarantee specific quantities or species, they recommend online ordering.
Plant Sizes: The ConservationDistrict folks have done their best to estimate the sizes of top growth on the plant sale website. A few species are sold as plugs (grown in small tubes with soil). Plugs are very small starts and have been noted on the website under plant size and type.
Availability: All plants are sold on a first-come, first serve basis Quantities are limited and some species may sell out, so please order early.
Survivability: With proper care and early planting, mortality should not exceed 10-20 percent. There are no refunds or exchanges for plants that do not survive.
Important Notice: Due to the fragile nature of bareroot plants, orders not picked up on the specified dates will be donated to local non-profits for restoration projects. There are no refunds for plant orders not picked up.
Questions: Questions about specific plants? Can’t find what you are looking for? Call Jacobus at 425-282-1912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check Out These Sources for More Information on Native Plants
• King County Go Native
• Washington Native Plant Society